MoistTech is the leader in coating measurement as well as moisture, temperature and film measurement with unmatched accuracy and dependability. For more than 40 years, our industry partners have been looking to us to take measurements in the harshest industrial environments. We’ve compiled field data for years to improve our technology and are glad to announce that as a result of these efforts, we have developed the MoistTech IR-3000 near infrared (NIR) online moisture sensor and software system.
Choose MoistTech’s IR-3000 for Coating Measurement Advantages
Not only have we spent thousands of hours and gigabytes of information in research to develop the IR-3000, but there are also many advantages that it holds over the competition:
- Provides non-contact readings in real time
- Gives instant, continuous moisture and coating measurements in real time
- Has incredible speed, capturing thousands of measurements per second
- Is indifferent to material variations like particle size or color
- Is unaffected by production environment effects like small gaps or inert material
- Removes foreign objects, gaps, and the belt or screw conveyors themselves from the measurement calculation with IR-3000’s product loss software capability
- Requires just a one-time calibration which is done at the factory
- Is maintenance free
- Drift free based on its optical design
See the Difference in the Details
Our sensor calibrations, algorithms, measurement wavelengths, and sensor optical requirements are pre-set at the factory and never need to be re-calibrated. Typical moisture accuracy is about ±0.05%, coating accuracy varies from 0.1 to 0.01 micron depending on coating type. Typical analog range is 0-10% moisture and up to as much as 40%, subject to application.
We continue to collect data from the field to help us ensure that our instrumentation excels in accuracy and will continue to do so for years to come.
Contact Us for More Information about Coating Measurement
Our engineers would be glad to answer your questions about the IR-3000 and its performance in coating measurement. Contact us with the details of your application, and let us show you how to save valuable time and money with more accurate measurements.