Plywood Hand-Held Moisture Analyzer
Controlling moisture content is instrumental to the production of plywood, one of the strongest wood types available. Controlling moisture content in plywood is key to:
- Keeping the plies from separating
- Preventing mold growth
- Increasing productivity
- Reducing scrap
- Decreasing production costs
- Saving energy
- Improving product consistency as well as quality
- Reducing downtime
- Reducing start-up time
Check Moisture Levels Anywhere in the Line
With a plywood hand-held moisture analyzer from MoistTech, you can spot-check moisture levels anywhere in your production line or for customer service in the field. Hand-held units are a favorite in the development laboratory.
With over 40 years of experience plus the input of our industry partners, we have developed a hand-held unit to make quality control checks a breeze anywhere along the production line. Double check your moisture levels all the way through the production line to head off any possible problems.
The IR-3000 near infrared (NIR) sensor offers non-contact, non-destructive moisture readings. This unit can be a hand-held unit for field, laboratory, or quality control readings, or it can be permanently mounted above the production line for continuous monitoring of the moisture levels.
Feel Confident with These Advantages
Our IR-3000 unit is:
- Pre-calibrated at the factory and requires no further recalibrations
- Requires no maintenance
- Is unaffected by size, height or color of the sample
- Operates correctly in spite of temperature or humidity levels
- Is designed for rugged environments
- Has a typical accuracy of ±0.05
- Can take thousands of accurate readings per second
Get More Information about Plywood Hand-Held Moisture Measurement
As the prominent moisture analyzers and measurement devices company, we would love to answer your questions. Contact us with all your questions about plywood hand-held moisture analysis. Request a quote today. Improve your production costs tomorrow.