The CCS-3000 chemical and mineral moisture analyzer is MoistTech’s NIR (Near Infrared) online moisture management for instant, non-contact measurement for coke, coal & sinter materials. Precision filters and algorithms have been incorporated to optimize performance under the demanding conditions in coke, coal and sinter processing. Unsurpassed in performance, stability, reliability, maintainability and cost of ownership the CCS-3000 is the answer to controlling moisture in your product.
The CCS-3000 mineral and chemical analyzer is renowned for its rugged design and ability to withstand the toughest manufacturing environments in the industry. Insensitive to material variations such as particle size, material height and color, the CCS-3000 analyzer provides continuous, reliable readings. It requires only a one-time calibration, is maintenance free and the drift free optical design allows operating personnel to confidently make immediate process adjustments based on real-time measurements.
With thousands of measurements per second, MoistTech’s CCS-3000 mineral and chemical moisture management allows users to optimize their on-line process and dramatically improve product quality, providing both energy savings and potential increased productivity with lower material losses.
The CCS-3000 uses state-of-the-art components allowing installation in the most extreme locations. Additionally, with MoistTech’s product loss software capability where small gaps, inert material, foreign objects, belt or screw conveyors are removed from the measurement calculation this providing the most accurate true moisture reading.
CCS-3000 Moisture Sensor Installation Locations
The CCS-3000 mineral and chemical moisture analyzer has many areas of applications:
- belt conveyor
- screw and drag conveyors
- down chutes and storage bins.
At-line: The addition of the base and stand option provides instant off-line or at-line measurement under on-line operating conditions.
CCS-3000 Moisture Sensor Applications
MoistTech has the worldwide reputation for its exceptionally accurate NIR (near infrared) sensors and software for moisture testing, measurement and control, the newly developed CCS-3000 moisture sensors and software can be configured and calibrated for numerous components in virtually any application.
You can find more information about MoistTech’s moisture sensor applications and what products are ideally suited for accurate and precise moisture testing, measurement and control. In addition, thousands of moisture analyzers are installed on MoistTech applications, not only for the measurement of moisture, but also for other applications, such as measuring and controlling: coating thickness, resin content, oil, protein, fat, nicotine, sugar, seasonings, plastic film thickness and many other constituents.
CCS-3000 Moisture Sensor Advantage
- Product loss software capability
- Large intense quartz halogen light source
- Optical system that is several times more efficient than competitors
- High speed motor – 100s more measurements per second
- No product height effect 4 to 14 inches from material
- Zero ambient or other light effect
- No effect from dust, temperature or humidity
- Display in % wet or % dry weight
- Rugged industrial design
Key Benefits for Users
- Low cost
- Highest accuracy
- Newest technology
- Industry specific
- Easiest installation & calibration
- Very low maintenance
- Most advanced software
- Surface mount electronics
- *Product Quality Monitoring – allows immediate production line adjustments to improve product quality and consistency
- *Process Optimization – allows 100% monitoring of your production process to reduce product that is “out of specification”
- *Fuel Consumption Savings – reduce your energy usage as the drying/cooking process can be controlled resulting in a reduction in energy consumption
- *Water Savings – reduce your water usage by continuously monitoring moisture content
- *Dust Prevention – help reduce the risk of explosions due to dust