For more than 40 years, MoistTech has been producing quality sensors for measuring moisture. We have recently developed a line of near infrared (NIR) sensors that are the most accurate and reliable available. We offer you a high quality selection of non-contact infrared measurement devices that are designed to provide manufacturers with accuracy, performance, dependability, and support at a very reasonable price.
Versatility Is Key
Not only can our sensors be used online or offline, but they can also be used in a variety of environments. From a sterile laboratory non-destructive measurement to field verification of a customer’s problem to the rugged, harsh measurements needed on a factory floor, our sensors are up to the task. They can measure a variety of substances. Use a near infrared (NIR) sensor from MoistTech to check:
- Coating thickness
- Forest Products
- Renewable Energy
- And so much more!
Accuracy is Paramount
Our NIR technology is completely accurate and repeatable. Our sensors provide the advantages needed for factory automation based on the readings of the sensors. At MoistTech, we have applied our expertise to create sensors that:
- Offer non-drift optical technology
- Are non-contact measurements and can be mounted above the conveyor belt
- Are pre-set at the factory and need no maintenance or recalibration
- Are unaffected by temperature or humidity of the environment
- Can connect to the computer network with RS232 connections or by Ethernet
- Offer real-time measurements that can trigger quick adjustments to the environment for large savings
- Are suitable for thousands of applications world-wide
- Are unaffected by small gaps in the product line
- Can ignore variations in product size, depth, and color
Talk with Our Engineers Today about Our Near Infrared Sensor
Ensure your profitability with our moisture sensors and gauges. We offer you the best value with the highest ROI in the shortest time possible. Talk with our engineering staff to see which products work best in your application. Contact us today.