IR3000C: Converting Products
Often converting process efficiency is affected by variations in coat weight, inefficient moisture control, thickness and/or temperature issues. MoistTech has been involved in the Converting and Paper Industry for more than 40 years creating tailored customer solutions that address their concerns.
The IR3000C Series uses state-of-the-art components allowing installation in the most extreme locations. As result of MoistTech’s advanced digital processing, only the IR3000C Series provides true data for all of your converting applications.
- After coating station applying water based coatings, either on paper or film
- After dryer to measure organic coating coat weight
- After extrusion in the case of hot melt or polymer
- Exit & Inlet dryer moisture and temperature
- Moisturizing units e.g. LAS, steam curtains before and after chill rolls
- Moisture profile measurement and correction e.g. before steam profilers, before and after water jet micro sprays, before and after segmented infrared drying
MoistTech PC Software
Paper and Board
Many basic properties of paper are greatly affected by its moisture content. Paper dimensions, flatness, conductivity, strength and fold are among the more significant properties influenced by its moisture content. These paper properties can be very critical to the proper performance of paper and therefore, effective control of paper moisture level and moisture uniformity is essential for efficient printing and converting operations.
Hot Melts / Glues
Textile Coating & Nonwovens
Corrugated Board (Warp Control, Breakage, Collapse and Flute-exposure)