Conversion Coatings on Steel / Aluminum Moisture
MoistTech has studied moisture control and worked within industries such as the conversion coatings industry for more than three decades. By working with industry experts, we’ve become experts in conversion coatings on steel / aluminum moisture control for the coating industry. Because we seek continuous feedback from the field, MoistTech is dedicated to providing moisture measurement instrumentation that outperforms the competition.
Choose MoistTech’s IR-3000
MoistTech developed the IR-3000 near infrared (NIR) online moisture detector and software system to test conversion coatings on steel / aluminum moisture. From field data across thousands of installations, the IR-3000 has demonstrated +/–0.1% accuracy in measuring moisture. With unsurpassed performance, stability, reliability, maintainability, and cost of ownership, the IR-3000 is the answer to controlling moisture in conversion coatings on steel / aluminum.
IR-3000’s Advantages in Measuring Conversion Coatings Moisture
- Provides non-contact, instant, continuous moisture measurements
- Captures thousands of moisture measurements per second
- Insensitive to material variations (e.g., particle size, material height, or color)
- Requires just a one-time calibration
- Is maintenance free
- Operates drift free based on its optical design
Adjust Moisture Content and More
The IR-3000 allows you to adjust the moisture content of your conversion coatings on steel / aluminum at any point in the production process. Thousands of moisture analyzers are installed on MoistTech applications to measure moisture and other applications, such as coating thickness, resin content, oil, protein, fat, nicotine, sugar, seasonings, plastic film thickness, and many other constituents.
Contact us to speak with a moisture expert. We’re here to answer your questions about controlling moisture in the production of conversion coatings on steel / aluminum. Let us show you how the IR-3000 NIR online moisture instrument and software system will:
- Increase productivity
- Improve conversion coating quality
- Minimize waste
- Lower production energy costs
- Reduce harmful effects of production
- Monitor moisture with 100% product inspection
- Optimize entire production process