Insensitive to material variations such as particle size, material height and color, the IR-3000 provides continuous, reliable readings. It’s one-time calibration, maintenance free, drift free optical design allows operating personnel to confidently make immediate process adjustments based on real-time measurements.
The IR-3000-iP67 uses state-of-the-art components allowing installation in the most extreme locations. As result of MoistTech’s advanced digital processing, only the IR3000-iP67 provides true data regardless of gaps and interruptions of product flow on the belt or screw conveyors.
- Belt, Screw, Drag & Enclosed Conveyors
- Chutes, Cyclones & Bins
- Dryer In/Out
- Pipeline or Pneumatic Conveying using our Flange window or Sampler options
Near Infrared (NIR) Technology
The NIR technique is a non-destructive, non-contacting measurement. MoistTech’s sensor utilizes multiple wavelengths of NIR light, projected onto the product at a very high repetition rate. The reflected light is then measured using a digitally enhanced detection system and thousands of data points are sampled every second.
- Digital Panel Meter (DPM) connected by 4-20mA output
- Full Color Touch Operator Panel (OP-14) PLC based connected by RS-232C serial. (provides trending graph)
- Color Touch Operator Interface (OI) connected by Ethernet
(OP-14 & OI provide operators & engineers the unlimited ability to make changes to gauge parameters, monitor diagnostics and program calibrations all at-line)
Key Benefits for Users
Product Quality Monitoring
Fuel Consumption Savings