Near Infrared Moisture Transmitter
Trust Our Accurate Moisture Readings
Accurate, repeatable non-destructive measurements without extensive operator training make the difference. When you have readings you can trust the first time without repeating them, you can react more quickly to corrections that need to be made. Whether you are offline quality control checking or online controlling the process on the conveyor belt, speed and accuracy are necessary. At MoistTech, we offer near infrared moisture transmitters that:
- Have non-drift optical technology
- Can be mounted above the conveyor belt for non-contact measurement
- Can be used offline with a small stand
- Ignore small gaps in the product
- Are not affected by temperature or humidity
- Are built for the rugged factory environment
- Ignore color changes and size changes in the product being measured
- Can measure more than moisture—temperature, coating thickness, oil, nicotine, sugar, etc.
- Works with liquids or solids
Digital Communications Speeds the Process
Our sensors have full digital communications capabilities through RS232 and Ethernet connections. They are compatible with common software. The sensors can be connected to a laptop or PC for control or information can be channeled to multiple workstations for analysis. Ask our engineering staff for more details on setting up a communications network to control your factory.
Advantages of Near Infrared Moisture Transmitters
Calculate your savings by controlling the moisture in your product. Providing real-time measurements:
- Saves time for your staff
- Reduces scrap
- Offers a better quality product
- Quickens response time
- Allows audits in the field or of suppliers—on truck or ship
Talk to Our Engineers about a Near Infrared Moisture Transmitter
Contact us today to discuss your options for using near infrared moisture transmitters to improve your manufacturing process. Our engineers can put their experience into practice to save you money.