By measuring moisture continually through the production of wood pellets, proactive avoidance of moisture issues is accomplished. Our goal at MoistTech is to help those who manufacture wood pellets to deliver only the highest quality product through our moisture sensor technology. Insensitive to material variations such as particle size and material height/color, the sensors provide continuous, reliable readings with no maintenance, a one-time calibration with a non-contact, non-drift optical design allowing for immediate process adjustments based on real time measurements.
Moisture management tools such as MoistTech’s IR-3000 Online Sensor allow for moisture content to be continually monitored and adjustments made on the fly. MoistTech’s non-contact online moisture sensor provides instant measurement, thereby improving performance, reliability, and consistency.
- Reduced Energy Usage
- High Quality Product Through Instant Accurate Moisture Control
- Reduction in Fire and Explosion Risk
- Plant Production Efficiency Monitoring
- Prevention of Board Press Explosions
- Dryer Control
- Blending Monitoring for Control of Moisture & Resin
- Increased Productivity
- Low Cost
- Highest Performance Operation
- Reduce Downtime